Reactor Beverages Limited is a Nigerian company that produces healthy, natural non-alcoholic functional drinks. We produce quality drinks using the best natural ingredients to meet the highest quality standards. We strive to provide our customers and consumers with excellent and high-quality services.
We want to create and maintain a reputation for improving the processes of production, distribution, marketing and sales. We intend to become a benchmark in the beverage industry in Nigeria, using innovative products.
We hire to fill the following items:
Position: Warehouse Manager
Description of work
• We are looking for an efficient warehouse manager to manage the operations of reception, warehousing and distribution. You will monitor the effective reception, storage, value-added and delivery of a wide range of products.
• At the end of the day, you must be able to achieve performance goals and ensure the smooth operation of all storage processes.
• Strategically manage the warehouse in accordance with company policy and vision
• Control reception, storage, distribution and maintenance operations
• Configure the installation and ensure efficient use of the space
• Prepare an annual budget
• keep in touch with customers, suppliers and transport companies;
• Plan work turns, assign tasks properly and evaluate the results
• To recruit, select, direct, train and motivate employees
• Issue reports and statistics on a regular basis (IN / OUT status report, dead weather report, etc.).
• Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
• Initiation, coordination and implementation of optimal operational policies and procedures
• Comply with all legal requirements regarding storage, handling and delivery
• Maintain health and safety standards, health and safety standards
• Inventory management and reconciliation with the storage system
• Proven experience as a warehouse manager
• Practical experience with software and warehouse management databases
• Leadership skills and ability to manage personnel
• Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Bachelor’s program in logistics, supply chain management or business management
• Examination of procedures and optimal methods of warehouse management
• Proven ability to implement initiatives to improve processes
• Knowledge of key performance indicators for warehouse operations (KPI)
Position: Quality Control Officer
Description of work
File of the task:
• We are looking for an experienced quality manager to ensure that our products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach the consumer.
• They must fully understand the requirements of the product or service and have a sense of responsibility to our potential and existing customers, as well as for competition.
• The goal is to help maintain our reputation by ensuring that our products and services are able to provide sustainable growth.
• Understand the needs and requirements of customers for developing effective quality control processes
• Development and review of specifications for products or processes
• Determine the requirements for raw materials or intermediates for suppliers and monitor their compliance
• Ensure compliance with the health and safety directives and legal obligations
• Control inspectors, technicians and other staff and provide advice and feedback
• Control all product development procedures to detect deviations from quality standards
• Examine the final result and compare the properties with the requirements
• Approve the right products or reject defective products.
• Maintain accurate documentation and statistical analysis
• Request feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met
• Provide detailed reports in the appropriate framework
• Be aware of opportunities to improve and develop new and effective procedures demands
• Proven experience as a manager
• Conscientious and responsible
• A sharp look at the details and a results-based approach
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• MS Office excellence
• In-depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
• Excellent mathematical skills and practical knowledge of data analysis and statistical methods
• B.Sc / BA in the field of business administration or in the relevant field.
• Certification of quality control is an important asset (ISO 9000, etc.),
Position: Head of Sales Department
Brief description of the work
• We are looking for a registrar to manage our reception. You will act as the “face” of our company and ensure that visitors receive a warm welcome. You will also coordinate all reception activities, including calls, reservations and guest services.
• As a front-office manager, you need to combine a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude to the control and leadership of our team. Our ideal candidate can effectively handle complaints and have a strong approach to customer service.
• In the end, you should be able to ensure that our reception ensures the professional and friendly service of our customers.
• Make sure that the reception is neat and contains all the necessary accessories and equipment (for example, pens, forms and information leaflets)
• Train, monitor and maintain office personnel, including registrars, security guards and call center agents
• Working hours
• Providing fast and accurate customer service
• Process complaints and specific customer requests
• Address emergency situations
• Monitoring of stocks and orders of office supplies
• Ensure good mail distribution
• Prepare and monitor the office budget
• keep a record of running costs and office expenses
• Ensure compliance with company policies and safety requirements
• Proven experience as a reception manager or reception manager
• Practical experience with office machines (for example, fax machines and printers)
• In-depth knowledge of customer service, office management and basic accounting procedures
• Knowledge of English (oral and written)
• Knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and Word
• Excellent communication and human skills
• Good organizational and multitasking skills
• Talent to solve problems
• HND in any adjacent area; additional certification – plus
Position: Purchasing Manager
Description of work
• We are looking for an experienced purchasing manager to manage the company’s offer and products.
• The responsibilities of the purchasing manager include strategies for finding lucrative offers and suppliers.
• The procurement officer is responsible for finding the best ways to reduce procurement costs so that the company can invest in growth and human resources.
• Develop and use successful search strategies
• Discover profitable suppliers and start business and organizational partnerships
• negotiate with external suppliers to obtain favorable conditions
• Approve the order of necessary goods and services
• Complete parts and deliveries of the purchase order
• Review and validation of existing contracts
• Monitor and report on key business measures to reduce costs and improve efficiency.
• Collaborate with key people to ensure clarity of company specifications and expectations
• Foresee changes in benchmarking performance for suppliers and customers
• Expect unfavorable events by analyzing data and preparing management strategies
• Manage risks for contracts and supply agreements
• Monitor costs and create a culture of long-term cost savings.
• Proven professional experience as a purchasing manager, purchasing manager or purchasing manager
• Knowledge of methods of procurement and supply, as well as dexterity in “reading” the market
• Talent in negotiations and in the network
• Good knowledge of the vendor or third-party management software
• Decision making and working with numbers
• Experience in data collection and analysis
• Strong leadership skills
• B.Sc. supply chain management, logistics, business administration or related field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and accompany:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover latter to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 16th February, 2018.