Sanofi is a global company in the field of life sciences committed to improving access to health care and supporting the people we serve as part of continuous medical care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi turns scientific innovation into medical solutions, human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions, and health care. health of consumers.
More than 110,000 people in Sanofi are designed to change the daily lives of patients, wherever they live, and allow them to live a healthy life.
Post: patient support and project manager
Summary of work
The project manager and patient support is an integral part of the affiliated person’s activities. The patient support manager and project manager must perform routine tasks that, if necessary, directly affect patient support programs (PSPs), access initiatives and other special projects. Obligations require the management of special projects [CRH, etc.], PSP and access initiatives [p. Example GAAP] in cooperation with other internal stakeholders.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Manage and support access initiatives, the Patient Support Program (PSP) [monitoring, compliance, training and support for the new PSP implementation] and special special projects as needed.
• Responsibility for the use of these systems in the management of projects and programs. Responsibility for supporting several functions and commercial activities, if any.
• Infrastructure and evaluation of the PSP project manager
• Responsible for verifying the PSP in 4M and the usefulness of SharePoint for sharing information with internal stakeholders
• Support special access initiatives / PSP / special projects in managing key results and milestones as needed.
Preparation for audit
• Ensure compliance with corporate procedures and policies by monitoring and monitoring critical areas for patient support and project management operations.
• Generate reports summarizing monitoring, reviewing literature, and facilitating correction as needed in collaboration with a direct manager
• Work with quality to manage gaps and continuous improvement and EBI / Medical activities to ensure compliance in all processes.
Vacations at the West Side Academy in Lagos for the school secretary
Access Initiatives / Special Projects
• Support the logistic coordination of training initiatives and integration sessions for the PSP
• Support the planning and implementation of access initiatives in collaboration with the access officer
• Support for managing a SharePoint site
• Support for the planning and execution of special projects designated by management
Knowledge, skills and experience
• The position requires a graduate with a bachelor’s degree, preferably in a pharmacy and / or a 1-3-year experience in project management in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Candidates should have experience working with budgets, various financial systems and project tracking are desirable.
Skills / Requirements
•Ability to work independently and manage special projects as needed.
• Manages several, and sometimes conflicting priorities, in a fast and demanding environment.
• Prioritize and perform tasks with minimal direction or control. Compiles and prepares information for presentations using MS Office software.
• Manages confidential information.
• Analytical and problem solving skills – preferably
• Self-motivation and an active approach to work
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to examine, analyze and interpret data and provide guidance to management
Domestic: ethics and business integrity, business ethics unit, medical, pharmacovigilance, market access, marketing, regulation and other relevant departments.
External: opinion leaders, communication agencies, pharmaceutical and regulatory organizations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply