WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
Due to steady growth and expansion, we seek to employ competent career minded individual to join our well-established team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
- More than 20 years oil and gas industry experience with at least 10 years’ experience in direct supervision of Maintenance team,
- Capable experience in managing, provide guidance and leadership to the Maintenance team,
- Strong knowledge and proficient in these areas: maintenance, Inspection, process, production, design engineering, risk assessment, quality, HSE and rotating equipment,
- Proven experience in Maintenance technology such as Condition Based Monitoring (CBM) and Reliability Centre Maintenance (RCM).
Application Closing Date
24th October, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (containing functional email addresses and mobile telephone numbers) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This position is open to Nigerian nationals only.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.