Job Title: Videographer – Filming & Editing
- The Videographer is responsible for filming, editing and delivering outstanding video content for the Organization.
- S/he must be a multi-skilled, highly competent person who is flexible and knowledgeable enough to play different roles as circumstances requires.
- The role is hands-on, and he/she must have creative capacity and technical skills.
- Producing, filming and editing video content.
- Experience in camera operation, 4k Cinema, DSLR & digital video cameras, sound equipment and the overall production process is essential.
- Setup and capture great shots to fulfill the brief. (Includes basic lighting and optimal audio capture)
- Editing video projects using Adobe Premiere Pro (Dialogue cutting, editing consultant and trouble-shooter)
- Working with a team of presenters, content creators, project lead or solo
- Visualize production scripts, briefs, understand production requirements to produce great results
- Work well under pressure to meet deadlines, including working out of office hours and occasionally on weekends
- Flexible with good initiative able to deal with ambiguity (asking the right questions, anticipating needs, being resourceful and preparing for a number of outcomes.)
- Responsible and able to deliver outstanding service levels
- Experience of using HTML & Flash, Photoshop, Motion, After Effects and any other animation software will be an added advantage.
- Data wrangling
- Encoding & delivering for web/DVD/broadcast
- Media management and archiving of completed jobs
- A Degree/HND in Political Science, Law, Development Studies or any other related Social Science discipline
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters, CV’s and recent passport photograph to: email@example.com
Applications Deadline 20th October, 2017.