Job Post: Administrative Associate
- Shall perform the tasks of general planning, coordination and management of an organization with a staff strength of about 15 persons.
- Interested candidates must be able to work as assigned for 5 days a week and weekends (when necessary).
- A Degree/HND in Administration or any other related Social Science discipline.
- At least 1 – 3years of experience in related position is a definite asset.
- Between 21 and 35 years of age.
- Excellent written and oral English
- Have comprehensive knowledge of administrative procedures, policies, HR management, fundraising and resource management.
- Ability to work in a team and in a dynamic work environment
- Strong work ethics and personal character
- Ability to plan, prioritize, multi-task, pay attention to details
- Proficiency in the use of computer and social media tools
- Willingness to travel based on job demand.
- Knowledge of office and administrative practices and principles.
- Knowledge and skill in accounting and budgeting procedures and techniques.
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters, CV’s and recent passport photograph to: email@example.com
Applications Deadline 20th October, 2017.