We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Post: Server Administrator/Developer
- The Ideal candidate will be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design in Python/Django and also manage application and database servers.
Job Duties are but not limited to the following:
- Provide technical and procedural direction for the actual implementation of servers, as well as interface with users, developers and the entire dream team
- Provide direction in complex problem solving situations and participate in developing techno centric solutions as a member of the A team
- Identify process improvement opportunities through the optimum use of the servers.
- Provide regular status reports, ensure timely and effective delivery of hardware upgrades, network upgrades and new configurations, including 24/7 support, and monitor server usage and up-time.
- Build and maintain the servers required for development work, internal testing, customer testing and production environments.
- Maintain file version consistency across all development servers.
- Maintain access privileges and account groups as directed by the A team.
- Design, implement and maintain a consistent backup and disaster recovery plan.
- Vast in Hybrid Cloud architecture, deployment and optimization
- Have a working knowledge of configuring, deploying, maintaining; application, database and web servers on at least 3 of the following server: Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS
- Experience in database management
- Experienced in deploying NGINX and Apache web servers.
Application Closing Date
4th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: Hr@simplepay.ng