We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Post: ICT Trainee
- To provide first level technical support for all users; teaching staff, support staff, students, parents and visitors.
- To provide first level support for hardware and software, workstation PCs, laptops, tablets and mobile devices.
- To monitor the efficiency and troubleshoot the academy’s networks.
- To maintain peripherals within the academy.
- To assist in the installation of new and existing software across the network.
- To assist in the installations and maintenance on new PCs, laptops, tablet and mobile devices.
- Assist in the maintenance and usage of the academy’s CCTV, telephony and printing systems.
- Keep the technical inventory accurate and up-to-date.
- To assist in the maintenance and usage of the Help desk system.
- To check and maintain the academy’s ICT resource for safe, effective, consistent use by students and staff.
- When required, have a presence in the classroom assisting teaching staff in using ICT resources and equipment
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org