We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Post: HSE Manager
- The HSE manager is responsible for designing and structuring a health, safety, and environmental program and implementing it.
- He/she makes an active contribution to develop new standards and techniques that will provide direction and guidance to the employees on the same.
- He/she makes sure that the developed process is innovative, creative, and that the compliance requirements are interpreted well.
- He/she ensures that there is adequate staff and trains the HSE staff members on the same to provide support in the project.
- He/she reviews these HSE policies to ensure that they are updated and meet the current trends, and to assess the hazard and risk assessment and develop new regulations by taking into account the recommendations made.
- He/she is responsible for designing and carrying out various training programs, scheduling the meetings and knowing whether the policies and procedures of HSE is being followed, and also making changes to stay abreast with the professional trends.
- Performs reporting, risk assessments and auditing and observes all QHSE related activities and policies within a location.
- Ensures operations are conducted in a safe and efficient manner and in conformance to federal, provincial and company safety regulations by integrating and implementing company and third-party QHSE policies and procedures.
- Performs post-incident investigations and communicates with the QHSE Manager and others until all action items have been closed.
- Files QHSE documents and participates in job risk analysis and continual improvement.
- Likely to be either a specialist within a particular focus area for QHSE, e.g., environmental, transportation, training, etc., or is based at a specific location in a generalized role.
- Typically has completed required safety/environmental training.
- Typically, intermediate level positions perform more complex duties requiring some skills and judgment. Some decision making may be made independently; may work under supervision.
- This level is developing knowledge and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com