Ecobank Development Corporation (Ecobank Capital) is the investment banking and securities trading company of Ecobank Transnational Inc., the Pan African financial institution with banking and financial services operations across 34 countries in Africa, United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. We operate across 5 regional offices in Africa namely: Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Cameroun and Ivory Coast.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Vacancy Post: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program (ENG-IGP)
Job Location: Nationwide
- The ENG-IGP is a development program for identified high- potential, fresh and young graduates, who will go through one- year structured and intensive graduate program to be equipped with the skills and expertise necessary to have a successful career in the Banking industry.
- Candidates that undergo this program will upon successful completion convert from Graduates to Banking Professionals.
Who are we looking for?:
- Applicants not more than 25 years old by December 2017
- Must have completed NYSC with a valid certificate
- First degree in any discipline from a reputable institution with minimum of ‘Second Class Upper’. (Post-graduate degree will be an added advantage)
- 0-1 Year post NYSC experience
What are we looking for?:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Self-driven and result-oriented
- Problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills
- A good team player
- Commitment to career in Financial Services
What’s in it for you?:
- Opportunity to build a career with a leading Pan-African Institution
- Reward and recognition
- Empowerment and accountability
- Opportunity to apply your creative and innovative skills
- Consistent learning and development opportunities
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online