Dangote Group is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Vacancy Post: Senior Costing Planning and Scheduling Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
Business: Oil & Gas
Fuction/Domain: Plant Operations (PO)
- A Chartered / Professional Engineer with a minimum of 15 years’ work experience in Costing, Scheduling and Planning of Medium to big size projects of Onshore & Offshore Oil and Gas Field, Refineries or Petrochemical Industry
- Costing of Project at feasibility, Conceptual, FEED and Detailed Design and managing the budget accordingly
- Planning (including Resource Planning), Scheduling, Progress & Resources Measurement, Monitoring, Reporting of projects at Conceptual, FEED
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Engineering Graduate in any discipline.
- Membership of any professional body will be preferred.
- Minimum of 15 years work experience in Costing, Planning, and Scheduling Should have proven working experience with Primavera Project Planner (P3, Version 3.0 and P3e/c Ver.6.0) for Time Scale monitoring and other Costing Software.
- Should possess excellent knowledge of MS Office programs like Excel (including Macro Programming), Power Point and MS Word. Should be capable of generating Bar Charts
Application Closing Date
21st September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online