Dangote Group is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Vacancy Post: Field Engineer for Piling
Job Location: Lagos
Fuction/Domain: Constructions (CONS)
- Dangote Oil Refining Company is about starting with piling works required to provide bearing capacity for the projected refinery facilities and foundations.
- In order to validate the daily progress and quality of these piling works, we are looking for enthusiastic, hard-working and highly motivated graduates with 10 years relevant QA/QC experience in piling, civil and industrial Construction.
- Read and Interpret drawings and specification
- Check Location of pile correspond with drawing
- Check the soil report and follow up the drilling to make sure of the efficiency and accuracy of the foundation (pile, sheet pile, diaphragm, h-beam….etc.
- Check and monitor the material manufacturing and piling activities as per the refinery requirement
- Monitor and ensure that material quantity and blow counts are counted and actual
- Check that pile shoe has not failed and check
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- B.Eng or B.Tech in Civil Engineering with specialization and experience in Pile Engineering, Structural Engineering, Construction Engineering or Geo-technical Engineering.
- A masters in Civil or Structural Engineering will be added advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online