At Hochberg Consulting – Our client, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Executive Assistant
Job Ref: QAEDSEA
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- File, reference, retrieve documents and materials
- Answer and manage incoming calls
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels
- Interact with external clients
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary
- Supervise, coach and train lower level staff
- Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence
- Drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Manage and maintain executives’ schedules, appointments by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Represent the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive.
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Complete projects by assigning work to clerical staff and following up on results.
- Secure information by completing data base backups.
- Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation and as a relationship builder.
- Manage contacts using Outlook to conduct up-to-date database entry, tracks VIP relations and correspondence; facilitates relationships by familiarizing his/herself with various life events (such as birthdays, and other major milestones).
- Maintain confidentiality and use a high degree of discretion.
- Lead special projects and execute all other responsibilities assigned.
Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree with a 2:1 (second class upper) minimum in Business, Science, Social Sciences or Engineering. A Master’s Degree could be an advantage
- Minimum of two years relevant experience
- Excellent time management skills and clear respect for deadlines.
- Strong judgement and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and handle multiple demands by prioritizing effectively.
- Excellent aptitude for interpersonal relations combined with an ability to interact with senior management and other team members in a professional and effective manner.
- Strong Planning, time management & multi-tasking skills
- Strong values and gives attention to detail and accuracy.
16th October, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and maximum of 2 Page Cover Letters to: email@example.com Please indicate the Role and Job Reference code as the Subject.