AT Hochberg Consulting – Our client, requires result oriented candidates to join their team as:
Job Vacancy Post: Senior Business Development Executive
Job Ref: QAEDSBDE
- Identification of prospective clients as well as initiation of sales efforts to sign them up.
- Presentation and demonstration of relevant products and services to potential clients as part of the sales effort.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- General sales interactions with potential clients to facilitate the sales effort in line with the company’s business goals.
- Involvement in defining expected client acquisition targets and reviewing actual performance.
- Consistent achievement of client acquisition targets as defined in line with overall company strategy.
- Articulation and implementation of sales and marketing strategies aimed at achieving client acquisition goals.
- Preparation of technical and business-related documentation for pre and post-sales client interactions.
- Involvement in the review of prospective client systems and the gathering of Business requirements for solution customization purposes.
- Analysis of client requirements and formulation of suitable solution features and specifications.
- Articulation of effective ways to improve product distribution channels around Nigeria.
- General interactions with clients to ensure client satisfaction in line with the company’s business goals
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations (say hello to Powerpoint)
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing reports
- Providing management with feedback
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree with a 2:1 (second class upper) minimum in business, science, social sciences or engineering. A Masters degree could be an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years proven working experience as a business development executive, sales executive or relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software is an advantage
- Communication and negotiation skills
16th October, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a maximum 2 Page cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Indicate the Role and Job Reference code as the Subject.