AT Hochberg Consulting – Our client, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Vacancy Post: Research Analyst
Job Ref: QAEDRA
Job Location: Lagos
- Relationship management with clients and providing advisory services
- Coordinate assessment process, including survey process
- First level analysis of organisations and capturing key learning and insights from different organizations
- Preparing Cultural Best Practices Report and other Research Reports
- Coordinating sale of Benchmark Reports, Cultural Best Practices Report, Feedback Reports and any other report
- Document learning, and publishing articles
- Design, coordination and delivery of learning events and conferences
- Research and analysis for consulting projects
- Support business development activities
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree with a 2:1 (second class upper) minimum in Business, Science, Social Sciences or Engineering. A Masters degree could be an advantage.
- Minimum of two years relevant experience
- Above Par Research skills
- Superior writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent proofreading and editing ability
- Knowledge of and ability to source data from various sources
- Strong quantitative skills; proficiency in the use of Excel, Pivot tables and other tools for data analysis
- Strong values and an excellent knowledge of MS Office suite.
16th October, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter (maximum of 2 Pages) to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Role and Job Reference Code” as the subject of the mail.