Newgate Medical Services Limited commence operations in October, 2000 with committed/devoted staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising delivery standard. Newgate Medical Service have over the years maintained their standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Vacancy Post: Senior Medical Officer
Ref. No.: Ref NMSL/2017/J0010
Job Location: Lagos
Contract Type: Full Time
- An M.B.B.S or MBChB Degree from a reputable University
- A Masters degree in Public Health is mandatory.
- Membership of the Nigerian Medical & Dental Association Of Nigeria is mandatory
- Minimum of 3 years experience in medical practice
- Ultrasound & Surgical Skills are added advantage
- He/she must have initiative with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Only Candidates with a Masters degree in Public Health will be considered.
31st December, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online