Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in reproductive health/family planning, HIV and AIDS prevention, primary health care system strengthening and maternal and child health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), and the Global Fund among other international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons as a result of growth in the organisation. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We require competent candidate to fill the Vacant Post below:
Job Vacancy Post: Regional Coordinator
Grade: Senior Officer
Job Location: – (based in Abuja to oversee Nasarawa, Kaduna and FCT)
Job Profile: The successful candidate will be reporting to the Project Director – A360 Project, Society for Family Health.
- The successful candidate will coordinate the implementation of A360 project in in three states in Northern Nigeria (Nassarawa, Kaduna and FCT) using the replicable user centred design.
- S/He will be responsible for coordinating advocacy and sensitization programmes targeted at relevant gatekeepers and community stakeholders to create an enabling environment for programme implementation among the target adolescent girls in the three focal states.
- Using the National tools and an electronic MIS system, the Regional coordinator will support evidence informed programming, and will oversee and coordinate data collection for the A360 Project in the Region.
- The successful candidate must possess requisite understanding of Adolescent Sexual & Reproductive Health (ASRH)
- S/He should be able to communicate proficiently in the local language of the listed locations under his/her supervision
- The successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and report writing skills and be very good with Microsoft office.
- First Degree in social and health sciences with at least 3 years post NYSC experience
- Masters degree in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Experience in working with adolescents and youths will be an advantage.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
Application Deadline: 23rd August 2017
Method of Application:
Interested applicants should write a one-page application letter (using the position reference as the subject), addressed to the Director, Human Resources, clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job and current remuneration. Applicants should send the application, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating current telephone numbers, e-mail address and contact details to the email address beside the job you are applying for. Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements. All applications will be treated in confidence. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.