Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in reproductive health/family planning, HIV and AIDS prevention, primary health care system strengthening and maternal and child health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), and the Global Fund among other international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons as a result of growth in the organisation. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We require competent candidate to fill the Vacant Post below:
Job Vacancy Post: Programme Assistants – One (1) Person per location
Job Location: Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Kaduna and Nassarawa
Job Profile: This is a one year fixed term position and reporting to the Regional Coordinators – A360 Project, Society for Family Health.
- The successful candidate will develop a weekly and monthly work plan for the implementation of A360 project at his/her location.
- Lead the monthly community meetings with community persons especially mothers to garner support for the A360 project.
- Support the Regional Coordinator in the facilitation of the town hall meetings on quarterly basis
- Lead the coordination of the facilitators and mobilisers on monthly review meetings; Quarterly Adolescent SRH TWG meetings and other meetings
- Coordinate the activities of young designers in the state including data collection from the ‘9ja Girls Facilities’
- Support the identification and assessment of assessment of facilities for possible recruitment into the ‘9ja Girls Programme
- S/He will support the Regional coordinator to provide oversight monitoring of service provision
- The successful candidate must possess requisite understanding of Adolescent Sexual & Reproductive Health (ASRH)
- The successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and report writing skills and be very good with Microsoft office.
- First Degree in social and health sciences with at least 2 years post NYSC experience
- Candidates should be able to communicate proficiently in the dominant language of the region.
- Experience in working with Adolescents and Youths will be an advantage.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
- High analytical skills Quality Focal Persons
Application Deadline: 23 August 2017
Method of Application:
Interested applicants should write a one-page application letter (using the position reference as the subject), addressed to the Director, Human Resources, clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job and current remuneration. Applicants should send the application, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating current telephone numbers, e-mail address and contact details to the email address beside the job you are applying for. Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements. All applications will be treated in confidence. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply. This advert will close one (1) week from the date of this publication.