Women of Divine Destiny Initiative (WODDI) is one of the leading non-governmental organization that is dedicated to delivering result- oriented, high impact practical programmes and services aimed at enhancing the socio-economic well-being of its target group. Women of Divine Destiney Initiative (WODDI) has a vision of reaching out and touching lives of the most vulnerable women and children in the society.
We are currently recruiting to fill the vacancy post below:
Job Vacancy Post: Programme Officer
Job Vacancy Location: Owerri, Imo
- The Programme Officer Develops Program initiatives and Project Outlines. This includes staff development, plays a central role in project management, implementation and daily management of activities.
- The programme Officer reports and will work under the overall leadership and guidance of the Programme Manager.
- Building relationships with strategic partners
- Management of contracts with institutional donors
- Lead strategic planning processes; establish short and long term goals and quantifiable measures for program services, including the development and implementation of new services, changes in services, and expansion of successful established services.
- Develop, manage and maintain funding relationships.
- Develop potential grant concepts and work with grantees to prepare proposals and manage and monitor the progress of active grants/contracts.
- Sharing programme impact and lessons Policy analysis and development
- Regularly prepares collective performance and progress reports of programs for program application and senior management review.
- Any other role assigned by the program manager.
Requirements, Education & Experience
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Medical and Social Sciences, or other relevant field.
- Outstanding experience in networking, presentation and proposal writing skills, Strong research/analytical skills and experience in design, monitoring and evaluation of development projects.
- Ability to use computers, office software and knowledge management system
- 5 years of relevant experience at the national or international level.
Work experience in the Non-Governmental sector is desired.
Application Deadline: 10th August, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their one page Application letters and CV’s to: email@example.com