Women of Divine Destiny Initiative (WODDI) is one of the leading non-governmental organization that is dedicated to delivering result- oriented, high impact practical programmes and services aimed at enhancing the socio-economic well-being of its target group. Women of Divine Destiney Initiative (WODDI) has a vision of reaching out and touching lives of the most vulnerable women and children in the society.
We are currently recruiting to fill the vacancy post below:
Job Vacancy Post: Programme Manager
Job Location: Owerri, Imo
Supervisor: Executive Director
- The Programme Manager is responsible for the organization’s consistent achievement of its mission and financial objectives.
- Lead organizational program development and administration, the Programme Manager will work under the overall leadership and guidance of the Executive director.
- Ensure that the organization has a long-range strategy which achieves its mission, and toward which it makes consistent and timely progress.
- Maintain a working knowledge of significant developments and trends in the field,
- Be responsible for the recruitment, employment, and release of all personnel, both paid staff and volunteers.
- Maintain a climate which attracts, keeps, and motivates a diverse staff of top quality people.
- Work with the staff, Finance Committee, and the board in preparing a budget; see that the organization operates within budget guidelines.
- Provide leadership in developing program, organizational and financial plans with the Board of Directors and staff, and carry out plans and policies authorized by the board.
- Maintain official records and documents, and ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
Requirements, Education & Experience
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Medical and Social Sciences or other relevant field, a Masters’ degree will be an added advantage.
- 10 years of relevant experience at the national or international level.
- Work experience in the Non Governmental sector is desired.
- Outstanding experience in networking, presentation and proposal writing skills.
- Strong research/analytical skills and experience in design, monitoring and evaluation of development projects.
Ability to use computers, office software and knowledge management system.
10th August, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their one page Application letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org