Women of Divine Destiny Initiative (WODDI) is one of the leading non-governmental organization that is dedicated to delivering result- oriented, high impact practical programmes and services aimed at enhancing the socio-economic well-being of its target group. Women of Divine Destiney Initiative (WODDI) has a vision of reaching out and touching lives of the most vulnerable women and children in the society.
We are currently recruiting to fill the vacancy post below:
Job Vacancy Post: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Job Vacancy Location: Owerri, Imo
Supervisor: Programme Manager
- Monitoring and evaluation officer, will work under the overall leadership and guidance of the Programme Manager and also work closely with the Management in the development of the necessary documents and Plans in support of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Work with Programme Manager, program officers, and other partners to ensure that organizational activities are appropriate and meet donor and project needs
- Work with local partners to support correct implementation and use of programmatic, monitoring and evaluation tools, and adherence to complete, correct and timely reporting
- Remain informed of current issues regarding programmatic, monitoring and evaluation of programs and reviewing current literature being alert to an implication of such research for project and program activities
- Other assignments that may arise to fulfill organizational goals, and as may be assigned by Programme Manager.
- Work with the staff and government counterparts to provide support and guidance on program/project Monitoring and evaluation activities
- Provide support to the sites, including interacting with site progeran managers and ensuring that these parties understand and can support these requirements
Requirements, Education & Experience
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Medical and Social Sciences, or other relevant field.
- 4 years of relevant experience at the national or international level, Work experience in the Non Governmental sector is desired.
- Outstanding experience in networking presentation and proposal writing skill, Strong research/analytical skills and experience in design, monitoring and evaluation of development projects.
Ability to use computer, office software and knowledge management systems.
Application Deadline: 10th August, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their one page Application letters and CV’sto: email@example.com