Women of Divine Destiny Initiative (WODDI) is one of the leading non-governmental organization that is dedicated to delivering result- oriented, high impact practical programmes and services aimed at enhancing the socio-economic well-being of its target group. Women of Divine Destiney Initiative (WODDI) has a vision of reaching out and touching lives of the most vulnerable women and children in the society.
We are currently recruiting to fill the vacancy post below:
Job Vacancy Post: Front Desk Officer
Job Vacancy Location: Owerri, Imo
Supervisor: Finance and Administration Officer
- The Front Desk Officer is the first contact with the organization on any visit, s/he attends to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face, Supply information regarding the organization to the general public, clients and customers.
- Attends to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face,
- Deals with queries from the public and customers
- General administrative and clerical support
- Maintains appointment diary either manually or electronically
- Organizes meetings
Requirements, Education & Experience
- At least an OND in Social Science or other relevant fields.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience at the national and international level.
- Work experience in the Non Governmental sector is desired.
- Outstanding experience in networking, presentation and proposal writing skills.
- Strong research/analytical skills and experience in design, monitoring and evaluation of development projects.
Ability to use computers, office software and knowledge management system.
Application Deadline: 10th August, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their one page Application letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org