Women of Divine Destiny Initiative (WODDI) is one of the leading non-governmental organization that is dedicated to delivering result- oriented, high impact practical programmes and services aimed at enhancing the socio-economic well-being of its target group. Women of Divine Destiney Initiative (WODDI) has a vision of reaching out and touching lives of the most vulnerable women and children in the society.
We are currently recruiting to fill the vacancy post below:
Job Vacancy Post: Finance and Administration Officer
Job Vacancy Location: Owerri, Imo
Supervisor: Programme Manager
- The Finance and Administration Officer reports to the Programme Manager and is responsible for providing effective and efficient financial and administrative services.
- Finance and Administration Officer will work under the overall leadership and guidance of the Programme Manager.
- Administers and monitors the financial system in order to ensure that the municipal finances are maintained in an accurate and timely manner
- Assists with preparation of the budget
- Maintains financial files and records
- Oversees she accounts payable and accounts receivable systems in order to ensure complete and accurate records of all money
- Supervises administrative services within the office
- Manages the filing, storage and security of documents
- Administers contracts,
- Maintains insurance coverage.
- implements financial policies and procedures
- Reconciles the general ledger
- Assists with the annual audit
- Assists with preparation of advertisement,
- Performs other related duties as required
Requirements, Education & Experience
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Banking and Finance, Accountancy, Economics and or other relevant fields.
- 5 years of relevant experience at the national and international level.
- Work experience in the Non Governmental sector is desired.
- Outstanding experience in networking, presentation and proposal writing skills.
- Strong research/analytical skills and experience in design, monitoring and evaluation of development projects.
Ability to use computers, office software and knowledge management system.
Application Deadline: 10th August, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their one page Application letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org