Women of Divine Destiny Initiative (WODDI) is one of the leading non-governmental organization that is dedicated to delivering result- oriented, high impact practical programmes and services aimed at enhancing the socio-economic well-being of its target group. Women of Divine Destiney Initiative (WODDI) has a vision of reaching out and touching lives of the most vulnerable women and children in the society.
We are currently recruiting to fill the vacancy post below:
Job Vacancy Post: Accountant
Job Vacancy Location: Owerri, Imo
Supervisor: Finance and Administration
- The Accountant Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents and will work under the overall leadership and guidance of the Finance and Administration officer.
- Administer and monitor the financial system in order to ensure that finances are maintained in an accurate and timely manner
- Assist with preparation of the budget
- implement financial policies and procedures
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting system
- Maintain the computerized accounting system
- Administer the payroll in order ensure that employees are paid in an accurate and timely manner
- Provide efficient and effective office management
- Maintain financial files and record
- Maintain the account payable and accounts receivable systems in order to ensure complete and accurate records of all money
- Administer employer files and records in order to ensure accurate payment of benefits and allowances
- Perform other related duties as required
Requirements, Education & Experience
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Banking and Finance, Accountancy, Economies and or other relevant fields.
- 4 years of relevant experience at the national or international level.
- Work experience in the Non Governmental sector is desired.
- Outstanding experience in networking, presentation and proposal writing skills.
- Strong research/analytical skills and experience in design, monitoring and evaluation of development projects.
Ability to use computers, office software and knowledge management system.
Application Deadline: 10th August, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their one page Application letters and CV’s to: email@example.com