British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is the world’s leading organization with a long history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people, we continue to provide growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and complex market.
Our goal is to become a leading tobacco company in each of our markets, providing excellent products with the confidence and responsibility expected of the world’s consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed, you will find that we are equally ready to help you fully realize your potential.
We are recruiting to fill vacancy post below:
Job Reference Number: 17303BR
Job VacancyLocation: Ibadan
Type of Appointment: Permanent
Job purpose and key deliverables
- To implement strategies for the day-to-day operation and maintenance of Mechanical Handling Equipment of the factory site. To provide Electro-mechanical Engineering support services for the Forklifts, Tractors, Cranes, Chain Blocks and Trailers.
- Implementation of the planned maintenance of Forklifts, Tractors and Cranes
- Ensure Mechanical Handling Services are provided to user-department in timely, right quantity and quality at the factory regulated requirements.
- Ensure mechanical breakdown / maintenance on utilities equipment are carried out timely without interruption in production processes.
- Ensure prompt mechanical repairs / maintenance on sundry machines in spare workshops and housing estates
- Maintenance of Forklift trucks, Cranes and Chain Blocks in mechanical handling
- Comprehensive records of plant operational performance and maintenance activities carried out are maintained.
- Inspection of Bought-in spare parts for fork lifts in utilities, Factory and PMD use
- Generate ideas and proposals that seek to improve on a continuous basis the processes and
- Systems that will add value to workshop services to factory operations
Proficiency as an electrician:
- A holder of OND / C&G (Full)/ Trade Test I, II & III in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 5 years proven experience.
- Versatility in Mechanical Handling and lifting equipment are essential.
- Ability to demonstrate relevant experience and professional capabilities
- Sound understanding of Standard code of practice as it relates to mechanical and electrical materials.
- Ability to read mechanical/electrical drawings and schematics as it relates to electrical/Mechanical services.
- Understanding of Quality Inspection and Certification of Electrical/Mechanical fabrication jobs.
- Basic Knowledge of Costing
25th July, 2017.
Mode of Application for this Job
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply for this Job Position online