British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is the world’s leading organization with a long history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people, we continue to provide growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and complex market.
Our goal is to become a leading tobacco company in each of our markets, providing excellent products with the confidence and responsibility expected of the world’s consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed, you will find that we are equally ready to help you fully realize your potential.
We are recruiting to fill vacancy post below:
Job Vacancy Position: Production Engineering Manager
Job Reference Number: 17222BR
Job Vacancy Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Type of Appointment: Permanent
Job purpose and Key Deliverables
- To implement a strategy for the continual improvement of factory performance in terms of efficiency and quality, in line with customer requirements.
- To lead, manage and develop the key production support functions of Process Engineering, Maintenance and Sub Assembly Control and Repair.
- To champion the philosophy of continuous improvement across all areas of the business and to encourage others to adopt techniques available to drive this
- Process Engineering; ensure key site wide performance and quality issues are identified, targeted and systematically reduced or eliminated so as to improve factory performance and reduce waste.
- This will involve all they key generic elements of the manufacturing process; machine, materials, people, method and environment
- Effectively manages the department’s expenditure and assets within the agreed budget
- Responsible for ancillary production equipment (e.g. change over kits) and related operating procedures
- To effectively represent customer (production) needs in Engineering projects, ensuring requirements/ acceptance criteria are fully understood
- Continuous improvement of production performance.
- Drives together with Production managers the identification of improvement opportunities, prioritizes them based on impact on production plan and ensures development of action plans and their implementation.
- Leads the development of maintenance processes in order to find the optimum levels of corrective, preventative and predictive maintenance and the optimum method of delivery of these maintenance types.
- Ensuring EH&S policies and procedures are adhered to within Process Engineering
24th July, 2017.
How to Apply for this Job
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply for this Job Position online