British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is the world’s leading organization with a long history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people, we continue to provide growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and complex market.
Our goal is to become a leading tobacco company in each of our markets, providing excellent products with the confidence and responsibility expected of the world’s consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed, you will find that we are equally ready to help you fully realize your potential.
We are recruiting to fill vacancy post below:
Job Reference Number: 17280BR
Job Vacancy Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Type of Appointment : Permanent
Job Purpose and Key Results
- This work involves the controlling, operating or maintaining of Engineering/Utilities machines within the Engineering Department in order to support the manufacturing department to manufacture products on time and in full according to specified quality standards and at optimum cost.
- City & Guilds of London Institute Full Technology Certificate or National Diploma Certificate in Mechanical Engineering
- BSc/HND in Mechanical Engineering will be an added advantage
- To meet production support & engineering services demand by operating and maintaining Engineering/Utilities P M & E in line with set standards and at an optimum cost ensuring effective utilisation of available resources, creating and maintaining a safe working environment in accordance with BAT EHS standards.
- Operate and Ensure the Utilities/Engineering equipment are maintained in accordance to the standard operating procedures in order to continuously make the equipment to be 100% available according to standard maintenance practices in all or multiple equipment layout within the department/factory in meeting customers need
24th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: