British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is the world’s leading organization with a long history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people, we continue to provide growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and complex market.
Our goal is to become a leading tobacco company in each of our markets, providing excellent products with the confidence and responsibility expected of the world’s consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed, you will find that we are equally ready to help you fully realize your potential.
We are recruiting to fill vacancy post below:
Job Vacancy Position: Finished Goods Warehouse Assistant
Job Reference Number: 17243BR
Job Vacancy Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Type of Appointment: Permanent
Job Purpose and Key Deliverables
- He shall be responsible for the management of receiving and storage of all wrapping materials both inbound and outbound.
- He shall ensure that right materials and right quantity are supplied to production via Seven Day Store.
- He shall understand and fulfil requirement for critical goods and services.
- Management of Records in the Warehouse.
- Maintenance of proper storage of all company stocks in the warehouse, effective receipts of stock and despatch to external/internal customers, avoidance of loss, damage or write- offs.
- Enforcement of compliance with BAT EHS/EMS guidelines in all the warehouse activities.
- Minimisation of cost through effective use of resources.
- Produce error-free month-end report after stocktaking and reconciliation for all warehouses.
- Ensure that the procedure for receiving incoming materials from the supplier and its supplies for seven days store are strictly adhered to.
- Carry out SAP inter-warehouse transfer from WI (Wrapping Material Store) to 7I (Seven Day Sore) and (Bonded warehouse).
- Confirm daily FGS SAP inter-warehouse transfer and reconcile with the physical stock in the warehouse.
- Prepare weekly stock status report for Warehouse, Bonded warehouse & other external warehouses
- Ensure No Scan No Move
- Ensure that the method of First-In First-Out (FIFO) is strictly adhered to.
- Ensure close monitoring of all materials within the stipulated shelf-life.
- Ensure reduction in truck demurrage cost due to waiting time in the factory.
- Utilisation of truck and all equipment in other to meet OTIF.
- Liaising with Planning and Import desk for full visibility of inbound materials.
- Provide purposeful leadership to enhance effective skill development of subordinate for high performance and career enhancement.
- Develop self and team member in achieving the quality objective of the warehouse.
- Proactive action on feedback to improve warehouse processes.
- Team management cutting across warehouse and other internal/external stake holders.
24th July, 2017.
How to Apply for this Job
Interested and qualified candidates should: