British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is the world’s leading organization with a long history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people, we continue to provide growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and complex market.
Our goal is to become a leading tobacco company in each of our markets, providing excellent products with the confidence and responsibility expected of the world’s consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed, you will find that we are equally ready to help you fully realize your potential.
We are recruiting to fill vacancy post below:
Job Vacancy Position: Local Leaf Supply Planner
Job Reference number: 16300BR
Job Vacancy Location: Ibadan
Type of Assignment: permanent
Purpose of Work and Key Results
British American Tobacco has an excellent opportunity for a local leaf supply planner to join our team in Ibadan.
- Ensure availability of Leaf and Local wrapping materials required to meet approved stock duration’s and production for BAT WAA are achieved.
- Ensure that requisitions are processed for OTIF procurement of Leaf and WMS.
- Effectively implement the SLA with GLP (Global Leaf Pool) thereby ensuring that approved stock duration’s are maintained at all times.
- Develop adequate tracking for leaf from ordering to delivery in the warehouses.
- Maintain adequate relationship with Suppliers (GLP) and other stakeholders.
- Provide up to date management information on trends and events to enhance rapid decision making within leaf function.
- Effectively manage total pipeline inventory to keep the cash flow within budget.
- Provide up to date management information on trends and events to enhance rapid decision making within planning function.
- To ensure that new products or material changes are effected with minimal Leaf & Local wrapping materials write off and delivered OTIF.
- Plan effectively for new materials and provide clear visibility of progress and deviations to management.
- The job holder should be a graduate in Science related courses and at least 3 years experience gained in a supply chain planning manufacturing environment (Preferably FMCG Company)
- Essential knowledge of planning
- Working SAP System Knowledge – MM, PP & SD Modules
- Working understanding of MRP/ERP principle.
- Understanding of Factory constraints and complexities.
- Product Knowledge and New product introduction impact on materials planning
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability to change.
- Ability to make informed decisions with best information available.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to be able to identify and solve problems.
- In depth understanding of inventory management principles and how other functions are related to it
- Good presentation skills.
25th July, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: