British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is the world’s leading organization with a long history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people, we continue to provide growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and complex market.
Our goal is to become a leading tobacco company in each of our markets, providing excellent products with the confidence and responsibility expected of the world’s consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed, you will find that we are equally ready to help you fully realize your potential.
We are recruiting to fill vacancy post below:
Job Vacancy Position: R&RS Supervisor
Job Reference Number: 17274BR
Job Vacancy Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Type of Appointment: Permanent
Job Purpose and Key Deliverable
- To ensure that spare parts are readily available to support manufacturing requirements in PMD, SMD, Engineering and other user departments.
- Ensure effective management and improvement of all R&RS core processes such as ordering, receipts, storage, issuance, documentation, SAP postings and reporting
- The role requires a good level of education equivalent to BSc. or HND level in Engineering or any Numeric discipline with a minimum of two (2) years working experience in a fairly large FMCG Store and a good knowledge of inventory management.
- Very good knowledge of SAP software
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Good communications skills both in written and oral English language
24th July, 2017.
How to Apply for this Job
Interested and qualified candidates should: