British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is the world’s leading organization with a long history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people, we continue to provide growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and complex market.
Our goal is to become a leading tobacco company in each of our markets, providing excellent products with the confidence and responsibility expected of the world’s consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed, you will find that we are equally ready to help you fully realize your potential.
We are recruiting to fill vacancy post below:
Job Vacancy Position: Generator Technician
Job Reference Number : 17304BR
Job Vacancy Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Type of Appointment: Permanent
Job Purpose and Key Results
- A Generator Technician job necessitates performing highly skilled maintenance, installation, repair and trouble-shooting work involved with generator systems(CAT generators).
- Work involves technical application of generator motors and transfer switch principles.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports to Utilities Manager
- Performs maintenance on standby generator and transfer switches
- Operates power hand tools and other specialized electrical equipment.
- Reads and comprehends generator diagrams.
- May do other work incidental to maintenance.
- Enhancing up to date knowledge on new products, procedures, services and tools by attending departmental and training meetings.
- Must maintain the highest degree of professionalism so that responsibilities are completed
- Sustained high degree of care and awareness required to prevent injuries to others.
- Concentrated effort required to effect cost savings
- Collaborate with other members of Utilities team
Skills and Specializations:
- Specialized knowledge to analyze and solve complex generator repair issues
- Demonstrate abilities to manage contractors
- Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Good communication skills in writing and verbal.
- Must be a good team player and should be able to work well under pressure.
Education and Training
- Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Advance training operation and maintenance of CAT Generator sets
- Computer literate
- Presentation skills
24th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: