Workforce Group – our client, the leading microfinance bank on the island in Lagos, is currently selecting suitable and qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Vacancy Position: experienced credit analyst
Job Vacancy Location: Lagos
Job Function: Operational role
Job Vacancy Industry: Banking
Job Vacancy Description
As a credit analyst, you will be responsible for determining the creditworthiness of people or companies applying for loans.
Job Vacancy Requirement/Duties
- Collecting customer information.
- Reading Financial Briefings.
- Assessment, analysis and interpretation of complex financial information
- Carry out a risk analysis by developing statistical models
- Visiting customers
- Preservation of credit risks of the company within the established risk limits
- Filling out application forms for obtaining a loan and submitting to loan committees for approval
- Using credit scoring systems for small amounts of credit (for example, small unsecured personal loans)
- Continuous knowledge of key issues (for example, legal, market risks and compliance issues)
- Assistance in improving the quality of loan applications
- Making recommendations on procedural / political changes. Qualifications / Requirements for Job
OND / HND / B.Sc in any relevant discipline
Solid work experience as a loan officer or analyst in a financial institution.
Preferred location: Applicants stopping in the first phase of Lecca, Lagos.
July 21, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the letter should be “Credit Analyst – Microfinance