Workforce Group- our client, a financial company with strengths in payment systems, offering advanced, secure, integrated and cost-effective solutions for processing electronic payments and servicing the Bank’s clients and non-bank clients in the global market, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Vacancy Position: Head of Direct Sales Department
Job Vacancy Location: Lagos
Job Vacancy Industry: Telecommunications
Number of Slot: 26
Job Vacancy Responsibility/Duties
Identify the values of the Client and proactively seek to provide solutions and services to meet the identified needs.
- Create a daily cash flow.
- Provide daily sales.
- Managing the sales process for new perspectives, from initial contact to closing.
- Professionally manage relationships with customers / customers.
- Daily, send a reminder for the call and update it.
- Meets and exceeds the target sales target.
- Ensure timely reporting of weekly sales to the Direct Sales Director.
Qualification/Requirements for Job
- UNM / HND / B.Sc
- Must have at least one year of experience in selling banking products
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Possibility of sale and conversion of potential customers.
August 30, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online for this position